That is why the hottest designers included gold boots among this season’s favorites, so all that is left for us to do is to create find outfits which will create a positive buzz, so here are five suggestions which you will like and which you will find helpful when you are matching your new pair of boots in gold.
Though you don’t see gold boots on the streets too often, they are quite popular, especially gold ankle boots. These boots have a certain cool factor, if worn properly. Gold shoes are nothing new on the fashion scene, they were part of glam rock movement, so if you really want to revive the 70’s, you can find some amazing images of David Bowie wearing gold platforms. But you don’t have to be a superstar to rock a pair of these boots! Just look at our five easy ways to combine them and create statement outfits that will leave everyone breathless.
Clean and Clear
Wearing a little black dress with a pair of gold boots is an obvious and safe choice. With a plain white dress, you will get a much more gentle and interesting outfit. Apart from the little white dress and gold boots, you can play with black and gold accessories and if you are really brave and enjoy pushing limits, you can even add some red to this outfit. These Oscar de la Renta boots are just a part of a successful collection, which is covered with gold.
- Vc Signature Geene Clutch (vincecamuto.com)
- Dress (mango.com)
- Oscar de la Renta Ankle Boots (net-a-porter.com)
- Dolce & Gabbana Necklace (net-a-porter.com)
- Bead Hoop Drop Earrings (kohls.com)
- L’Agence Faux Fur Jacket (theoutnet.com)
For a fabulous night out, use the magnificent 70’s as an inspiration. A pair of super high gold heels and a matching blouse is an excellent choice if paired with flared or wide leg jeans. You will literally shine, so this is a perfect outfit if you are off to the opening of the brand new and hottest club in the city. Tone it down with a little black or red jacket and if you really want to wear jewelry, pick a simple cuff bracelet in gold and nothing else. Let all that gold speak for itself.
- Rebecca Minkoff Bag (zappos.com)
- Rachel Zoe Jeans (stylebop.com)
- Sequin Top (hautehippie.com)
- Emilia Wickstead Jacket (matchesfashion.com)
- Ebony Platform Boots (boohoo.com)
Not another Party Outfit
Step away from your comfort zone and create a unique, elegant outfit perfect for a cocktail party. If you are willing to invest in a pair of gold boots, Christian Louboutin knows what perfection looks like, so these ones are the ones. While they are versatile enough to wear with a pair of jeans or a pencil skirt, an asymmetric green jersey dress is not only brave and bold, but an absolutely astonishing choice. When you have the boots and the dress, your finishing touches should be light, so wear a plain black cape, which is rather posh and a pair of gold earring, which you will match with a bracelet. Choose a nude or beige clutch in order to avoid looking like you tried too hard.
- Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots (mytheresa.com)
- Gucci Dress (flannelsfashion.com)
- Gucci Cape (tessabit.com)
- Oscar de la Renta Earrings (saksfifthavenue.com)
- Chunky Chain Bracelet (asos.com)
- Clutch (dorothyperkins.com)
As we already said, black with gold is safe and strong combination. It gives you a chance to play with fabrics, like leather, silk, chiffon or tweed, all of which will make an outfit look more glamorous. Use the 50’s as your inspiration to create this wonderful, timeless look you can wear on formal occasions, like a friend’s wedding or to the opera.
- Lanvin Shoulder Bag (net-a-porter.com)
- Top (mango.com)
- Temperley London Skirt (net-a-porter.com)
- Edward Achour Tweed Jacket (farfetch.com)
- Ankle Boots (beyondskin.co.uk)
While a pair of gold heels is a great choice for wild nights, you can wear gold and sequins during the day, too. Use pastels and classic soft and gentle colors, like nude and beige, to create a playful, but very stylish outfit. Black and gold might be a too powerful color combination for a day, so you might want to use shades of brown or dark green. You don’t need anything but a pair of chocolate jeans, a leather jacket, knit sweater and a cute beanie to keep you warm. Wear this outfit when you are having a launch or while you are shopping. It is cozy and casual and anything but ordinary.
- Esquivel Dublin Boots (net-a-porter.com)
- Mumbai Jacket (vanmildert.com)
- Shoulder Bag (chicwish.com)
- Beanie (wetseal.com)
- Chocolate Jeans (missselfridge.com)
- Jumper (topshop.com)