Since Milla entered the world of show business as a child, she worked with the most influential fashion figures, from Versace and Donna Karan to John Galliano and Giorgio Armani. Her style is impeccable and authentic, which makes her an ideal style icon for younger generations.
This beauty knows what is chic and how to make it work, so let’s take a look at some of her memorable outfits. Milla is always dressed for an occasion, though it is clear that her inspiration comes from hippie and boho years. She likes to show of her perfect, long legs in mini dresses, while maintaining a lady like look, and never forgetting to put on red lipstick, which over the years, became her trade mark. When she is not posing on red carpets, Milla’s style is relaxed, but quirky. You can see how much she enjoys fashion experiments, while relying on her sense of style and not caring about current trends.
Dots on Dots
Rules are made to be broken, so here is how Milla made a perfect outfit by wearing polka dots on polka dots. And not just that. She also played with colors, paired up a dark red shirt with a navy skirt and a handbag in tan. Matching shoes were simply not an option, so she went for classic peep toe pumps. Milla likes earrings, especially silver ones, so in order to accessorize an outfit, she had a pair of nice, long blue- silver earrings and a fashionable watch. This is a great outfit for a night out with your other half or for a fancy dinner at an exclusive restaurant.
- Roberto Cavalli Bag (yoox.com)
- Charles David Pumps (heels.com)
- DKNY Watch (macys.com)
- Suzanna Dai Earrings (charmandchain.com)
- Nars Sheer Lipstick (asos.com)
- Top (dorothyperkins.com)
- Pleated Skirt (jcrew.com)
If you are going to a party, a little draped black dress is always a good choice. Refresh it up with pair of coral pointy shoes and a matching belt. Not only will you make your figure look better, but you will also be very stylish, while not looking like you are trying at all. For a little twist, wear an animal printed clutch, to show of your wilder side.
- Pierre Hardy Pointed Toe Pump (barneys.com)
- Leopard Clutch Bag (sheinside.com)
- Estée Lauder Gloss Coral (harrods.com)
- Vanessa Bruno Dress (farfetch.com)
- Maison Boinet Belt (liberty.co.uk)
A pair of old, classic black pumps and leggings can do wonders, if you use a little imagination. Wear them with a cotton tunic and a blazer in mocha, but make sure to accessorize it properly. You will need a long necklace and a bow tie belt, to make this outfit look more girly and dressed up. This is an outfit that you can wear everywhere, especially during transition from hot summer to rainy fall.
- Leggings (riverisland.com)
- Vicoliventi Belt (yoox.com)
- Ruby Kats Necklace (pinkmascara.com)
- Gucci Point Court Shoes (flannelsfashion.com)
- Strenesse Blazer (veryeickhoff.com)
- Steffen Schraut Tunic (stylebop.com)
Pretty in Pink
No woman is immune to the Parisian chic. It is simple and romantic, elegant and sophisticated. Wear a Chanel inspired little jacket in pink, with a matching A line pleated skirt. Mix it with a plain tank top and spice things up with a pair of dark red pumps. You don’t have to necessarily match the shoes and the bag. Milla went for the same color, but different shade, so the bright, hot red clutch became a statement piece. Don’t forget to put some blush on your cheeks and irreplaceable red lipstick.
- Blush Nude Peach Bobbi Brown (barneys.com)
- Tom Ford Beauty Lipstick in Cherry Lush (bergdorfgoodman.com)
- Shoes (lkbennett.com)
- Nina Ricci Skirt (farfetch.com)
- Top (mango.com)
- Verona Clutch (endless.com)
- Michael Kors Knot Ring (neimanmarcus.com)
- Tweed Jacket (portmans.com.au)
It is a fashion fact that French style includes only 4-5 pieces of clothes and accessories. With this outfit Milla proved that if you apply this rule in the right way, you can get an impressive result. A floral printed jersey dress, a pair of timeless pumps and a simple blazer are an excellent choice for modern women, who like to dress up, without becoming a fashion victim. The greatest accessory is the bag, which would be rather plain if there wasn’t a chain instead of a handle. This bag and many other similar ones are inspired by Chanel’s famous 2.55, one of the greatest bags in history.
- Round Toe Pumps (sheinside.com)
- High Blazer (thecorner.com)
- Givenchy Bag (farfetch.com)
- Minor Obsessions Gold Star Necklace (barneys.com)
- Abstract Floral Print Dress (houseoffraser.co.uk)
Shades of Fall
If you ever wondered how to wear parka jacket, Milla made an interesting combination that might help you. Since Milla is not too keen on skinny jeans, she wore a pair of warm tights, denim shorts and an oversized shirt. With a pair of plain flat boots in brown and a long, colorful necklace, this is an outfit that you can wear while shopping or just hanging out with your friends. For just a touch of glamour, Milla wore an unusual combination: parka jacket in khaki and a little black bag with gold chain.
- Falke Tights (asos.com)
- Denim Shorts (awear.com)
- Long Multi Bead Necklace (johnlewis.com)
- Columbus Boots (monsoon.co.uk)
- Parka Jacket (dorothyperkins.com)
- Loose Fit Shirt Silya (veryeickhoff.com)
- Jaeger Claudette Bag (johnlewis.com)
A pleated mini skirt and a lace top are appropriate for every age and when you stick to black and white, you can wear this combination pretty much anywhere. However, in order to avoid looking like many other women, you can use a powerful and very feminine color, like fuchsia and wear some pearls around your wrist. While this outfit is very beautiful, it is rather simple, so if you have no idea what to wear on a date or to some a bit more formal event, use black and white and create a rich look with a bold choice for shoes and bag.
- Skirt (jigsaw-online.com)
- Maison Boinet Belt (otteny.com)
- Sandals (prada.com)
- Illamasqua Lip-gloss (asos.com)
- Lisa Freede Ivory Malas Bracelet (intermixonline.com)
- L’Wren Scott Blouse (barneys.com)
This outfit is one of my favorites, because it mixes muscular with girly style. The pieces are rather basic: a pair of wide leg pants, white top and a blazer in navy. However, a big bow belt in red and a pair of high heeled sandals made this outfit simply irresistible. With a cute bracelet in gold, an oversized leather clutch and a soft red lips, you are ready to go to work, to a party or sit at the front row of the fashion week.
- Ted Baker Bow Belt (houseoffraser.co.uk)
- Blazer (topshop.com)
- Theyskens’ Theory Pants (barneys.com)
- Maybelline Color Sensational (nelly.com)
- Top (hm.com)
- Elephant Never Forgets Bangle (cwonder.com)
- Guess Shoes Arka (heels.com)
- Jerome Dreyfuss Leon Clutch (forzieri.com)
Cover photo: www.dopewallpapers.com