1. Avoid Alcohol
I know that you’ve already heard this phrase many times and that it might sound like a cliché, but yes, avoid alcohol!
Alcohol is fattening, rich in calories and it slows down your metabolism. Consider that 1 bottle of wine contains about 800 calories and 1 bottle of beer about 150! So, if you wish to lose weight, you should absolutely avoid consuming any kind of alcoholic beverage! Plus, your skin will also greatly benefit from it!
2. Avoid Fattening Foods
This is fundamental – do not eat fattening foods. Take a look at the list bellow and eliminate all these foods from your diet.
- Fried foods;
- Pork meat;
- Processed foods;
- Sugars (plain sugar, sweets, cookies,
cakes, chocolates, sweetened beverages – replace sugar with stevia);
- Excessive quantities of bread (reduce your bread intake to 2 slices a day);
- Potatoes (1 medium potato per day is allowed);
- High fat cheeses;
- Dressings and sauces;
3. Eat Healthy and Low-fat Foods
The only way to lose weight is to consume healthy and low-calorie foods. If you stick to the following list and avoid all of the above mentioned foods, you will lose weight fast and without exercise.
- Chicken and turkey breasts;
- Low fat white fish;
- Green salads;
- Low fat cheeses and yogurts;
- Small portions of rice;
1. Eat only steamed or grilled food.
2. Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, small amounts of extra virgin olive oil and low fat yogurts are excellent choices to add flavor to your dishes and salads.
3. Make your dishes tastier by using herbs and spices that promote weight loss.
4. Never skip breakfast and eat smaller portions of food more times a day. This will prevent you from going into starvation mode.
4. Drink Plenty of Water and Consume Green Tea
Water, water, water!!!!
Water eliminates water and makes you feel less bloated, while helping your body expel toxins.
Green tea is an excellent metabolism booster. It also reduces the sugar absorption and contains compounds that make your body produce heat that burns off your body fat.
5. Keep Yourself Busy and Distracted
Keeping yourself busy and distracted will make you think less about food.
Find a hobby, go out and walk as much as you can, and start doing something completely new, such as taking gardening, cooking, or painting classes. It will keep your mind busy and make you feel happier and more satisfied. And as you know, this is the best way to control appetite and keep nervous hunger at bay!
It is not as hard to shed some extra pounds as it may seem! Just follow the above mentioned tips and you will certainly manage to lose weight fast and without exercise! And please, let us know in the comment section below whether this post was helpful to you!