The second annual Anatolian Cultures and Food Festival with its rich and colorful activities and 99 different kinds of foods is being set up at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine as you read this. The Festival will open to the public on Thursday, May 6th and visitors will have an unforgettable time during its four days till Sunday, May 9th.
This Festival is going to be the biggest Turkish festival in the world.
Undoubtedly, missing this Festival would be a no-no
- Topkapi Palace
- The Gates of Civilizations
- Akhdamar Church
- Aspendos Amphitheater
- Mevlana Rumi Museum
- Maiden Tower
- Historical Mardin Home
- Ottoman Marching Band (Mehter)
- Regional Turkish Folk Dances
- Mardin Rehani Music and Folk Dance Group
- Van Folk Dance Team
- Mardin’s Syrian Church Chorus
- Whirling Dervishes of Rumi
- Omer Faruk Tekbilek in Concert
- Endless delicious cuisines are waiting for you!
Join us and Celebrate!