Shop Her Style: Emma Stone. After the famous love scene with Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love, it was clear that a superstar was born.
Today, we are going to go through Emma Stone’s closet and take a closer look at her style. While on the red carpets you never know what to expect; during her time off, Emma is just like any other gal in her early 20’s. Check out these outfits and choose your favorites.
While promoting The Amazing Spider-Man movie, we saw some dramatic clothing on beautiful actress. From designers like Antonio Berardi or Giambattista Valli to classics like Calvin Klein, Emma could pull anything off. Personally, Emma doesn’t seem to care about fashion trends that much, but she knows what looks good and what is hot and what is not. Here are eight different looks from Miss “Always Stylish” Stone, so enjoy and feel free to “steal” some of them or use them as an inspiration.
Cool and Cozy
There are some clothing items that never go out of style. If you put them together, you might get a super cool and chic daily combination, and that you can wear everywhere. Emma chooses a striped sweater, a pair of skinny jeans and a bag in tan. With a pair of black ballerina flats and a leather jacket, she looks very relaxed and to get this look all you need to do is go through your closet and find these items. Simple and timeless items are better than any current or future fashion trend.
- Seven For All Mankind Skinny Jeans (mytheresa.com)
- Lanvin Ballet Flats (net-a-porter.com)
- Collette Dinnigan Sweater (matchesfashion.com)
- Chloé Bag (net-a-porter.com)
- Leather Jacket (topshop.com)
- Oliver Peoples Sunglasses (net-a-porter.com)
Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik are many woman’s favorites when it comes to shoes, but every fashion lover knows the importance of Roger Vivier. Emma paired these amazing yellow/black Vivier sandals with a Derek Lam dress in coral, creating a perfect color combination for warm days. However, she didn’t want to over do it, so her choice of a clutch was very basic and simple. Once again, Emma’s simplicity in clothing resulted in a winning combination, which you can use as an inspiration for a prom night or a birthday party.
- Roger Vivier Sandals (luisaviaroma.com)
- Lipstick (katespade.com)
- Pearl Stud Earrings (dillards.com)
- Valentino Clutch (farfetch.com)
- Derek Lam Dress (theoutnet.com)
Long before electric blue became a super trend for fall 2012, Emma wore a plain dress in this shade of blue and instead of dressing it up, she decided to go for a vintage look. While it would be cool to spice things up with some metallic details, the actress stayed true to her style, adding only black accessories, like a long retro clutch, rope bracelet and a pair of attractive strappy sandals. This is an excellent example how to wear a mini dress, while looking mature and elegant.
- Maria Francesca Pepe Bracelet (asos.com)
- Nail Polish (debenhams.com)
- Malene Birger Dress (bymalenebirger.com)
- Sandals (rupertsanderson.com)
- Dior Lipstick in Nude (nordstrom.com)
- Katheleys Clutch (farfetch.com)
The best way to describe this outfit is extravagant. Not only because of the bold color choice, but because wearing a knit sweater on the red carpet is not the most common thing. Giambattista Valli is responsible for both the peplum puff skirt and a sweater, while the whole outfit was toned down with a pair of nude heels and a box clutch in black. Experimenting and playing with fabrics and colors is what every trendsetter simply has to do. Otherwise, fashion wouldn’t be fun at all.
- Giambattista Valli Sweater (theoutnet.com)
- Giambattista Valli Skirt (theoutnet.com)
- Kotur (boutique1.com)
- Nars Lipstick (asos.com)
- Blush Vintage Peach (amazon.com)
- Christian Louboutin Pumps (barneys.com)
Heat on Heels
If you want to refresh your casual, daily outfit or if you are tired of all those neutral tones, all you need is a pair of hot red heels. A boyfriend blazer, a pair of jeans and a plain top will get a new and sexy dimension with only one pair of shoes. The rule is simple: if you want one piece to stand out, use colors to do it, simply because it is the easiest way. Even if you are color shy, one piece will not ruin your style; quite contrary, it will update it and make it more interesting.
- Top, Jeans & Blazer (topshop.com)
- DKNY Watch (nordstrom.com)
- Jimmy Choo Cross-Body Bag (pret-a-beaute.com)
- Guess Peep Toe Platform Pumps (macys.com)
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses (net-a-porter.com)
Just Another Red Carpet Evening
An oversized top, navy inspired cargo trousers and a leather jacket are not usually formal wear. But with a pair of classy leather pumps and with beautiful curls, you can dress up even the plainest outfits. Add a nice smile to it, a red nail polish and you are ready to rock’n’roll. Every outfit looks better when you wear it with a feminine attitude, a smile and the right amount of self confidence.
- Guess Shoes (heels.com)
- Rick Owens Leather Jacket (theoutnet.com)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Trousers (vanmildert.com)
- Rag & Bone Boyfriend Tee (boutique1.com)
- Opi Nail Polish (nelly.com)
Like a Goddess
For a film festival in France, Emma wore a bronze textured-silk gown from Roland Mouret. She completed the look with a clutch bag from Alexander McQueen and a pair of sandals made by Giuseppe Zanotti. The plunging neckline and feminine details of this dress made Emma look like a fairy-tale creature, so while she was wearing bronze, she looked like was made of gold. This is an extremely soft and formal look, so if you have a red carpet event that you are looking forward to, you can use this outfit as an inspiration. Emma dressed to impress, which is exactly what she did.
- Casadei Platform Sandals (stylebop.com)
- Oval Stone Ring (topshop.com)
- Sisley Lipstick (johnlewis.com)
- Farhi by Nicole Farhi Belt (julesb.co.uk)
- Vionnet Satin Gown (theoutnet.com)
- Lauren Merkin Clutch (endless.com)
Minimalism Strikes Again
Black and white combinations are timeless, but if you add some leather on them you get an eye-catching outfit, especially if you add some vivid color on your shoes. Although Emma’s leather top is from Baez, you can find cheaper versions in high street brands stores, but the same cannot be said for these amazing red pointed toe and clear PVC side sections pumps, that are work of Christian Louboutin. Even though Emma wore this outfit in June, leather is a huge trend for fall/winter 2012-13. She does go one or two steps ahead, doesn’t she?
- Christian Louboutin Pumps (farfetch.com)
- Lancôme Lip Color (nordstrom.com)
- Earrings (endless.com)
- Maje Metallic Leather Top (net-a-porter.com)
- J Brand Skinny Jeans (jades24.com)
Cover photo: beautiful-pics.org