I am also a sweatpants addict, but let me be precise – Victoria’s Secret sweatpants. They are always made of cotton which is the best material for this kind of garment, because you feel so loose and comfy, that I could spend hours wearing them! And that’s what’s most important for sweatpants. They shouldn’t itch or make you feel uncomfortable.
Sometimes it’s hard to choose the right footwear for sweatpants, depending on the look you want to achieve, but let’s be honest, sweatpants are totally athletic and therefore you should always pair them with sporty shoes.
Outfit Number 1
This outfit you could wear on a fieldtrip with your friends, picnic in a park, or at a barbeque. You will feel cozy in it and always ready for a game of volleyball, badminton or maybe throwing Frisbees. It is very casual, but yet modern, so even if you are wearing sweatpants you can look fashionable.
What is Outfit Number 1?
- Victoria’s Secret Sweatpants Dark Blue (www.victoriassecret.com)
- White Top (www.welikefashion.com)
- Denim Jacket (www.fatface.com)
- Converse Sneakers Class Old Navy (www.welikefashion.com)
- Airline Bag (www.adidas.com)
- Ray-Ban Aviator Glasses (www.sunglasses-shop.com)
- Paul Smith Frescobol (www.paulsmith.co.uk)
Outfit Number 2
This particular look is made for the beach, especially if you are a surfer girl! After rocking the waves you can put on your sweatpants and chill at the beach. Also in an outfit like this you can have a simple stroll with a friend or hang out in a local coffee shop while feeling loose and comfortable.
What is Outfit Number 2?
- Victoria’s Secret Signature Grey Sweatpants (www.victoriassecret.com)
- Victoria’s Secret 4th of July Top (www.victoriassecret.com)
- Abercrombie and Fitch Classic Navy Flip Flops (www.abercrombie.com)
- Morton & Hudson Neon Beach Tote (www.ahalife.com)
- FB Collection Pattern Lined Towel (www.ahalife.com)
- Ray – Ban London Wayfarer Sunglasses (www.johnlewis.com)
- Apple Ipod Classic 160 GB (www.amazon.com)
Outfit Number 3
Sweatpants are also great if you are going jogging, or in the gym. They are not too tight on the legs and you can move in them pretty easily, plus when you sweat the material is perfect for keeping your perspiration under control, so you can relax while working out.
What is Outfit Number 3?
- Victoria’s Secret Essential Black Sweatpants (www.victorassecret.com)
- Victoria’s Secret Slouchy Racerback Top in Pink (www.victoriassecret.com)
- Grey Zip Front Hoodie (www.newlook.com)
- Nike Woman’s Shoes Dual Fusion Rn 3 Sneakers (www.macys.com)
- Ipod With Flat Cable and Headphones (www.urbanoutfitters.com)
So, there is only one rule for matching sweatpants with the appropriate footwear and those are: sneakers or flip flops.
Cover photo: www.ioffer.com